Male / Female
Type of position
Start of contract
Technicien Bureautique (Service Engineer) H/F
CK Group is a Luxembourg company founded in 1946. Since its creation, CK has been active in two fields of activity that have shaped the success of its founder: the professional office world and sports.
Through our brand CK | Office Technologies (150 employees) we offer the rental and sale of digital solutions for printing, scanning and global management of professional documents. We also offer a multitude of services that allow companies to fully concentrate on their core business.
Our brand CK | Sport&Fitness (50 employees) focuses on personal sports development in 4 fitness centers in Bertrange, Esch/Alzette, Junglinster and Mersch as well as in our Sportcenter complex in Kockelscheuer.
In order to support the development of our activities, we are looking for :
(Service Engineer) M/F
CDI – Full time – Luxembourg
The Office Technician (Service Engineer) carries out the assembly and delivery of products (photocopiers, printers, video projectors, screens, plotters and PCs)
- Technical training (Electrical engineering, Electromechanical, IT, …)
- 2 years experience in the field
- Experience in assembling products such as printers, multifunction, plotter, …
- Experience in installing products such as video projectors, interactive terminals, overhead projectors, flat screens, sound, …
- Autonomous and neat work required
- License to drive at least class B (C1 beneficial)
- French (English is an asset)
Assembly and delivery of equipment to professional, institutional and private customers in relation with the sales department
- Preparation of equipment in the workshop
- Delivery and pick-up of equipment
Installation of audiovisual equipment for professional, institutional and private clients in relation with the sales department
- Preparation of equipment and tools prior to the worksite
- Pulling of cables, fixing of products
IMAC/D of computer equipment for professional, institutional and private customers in relation with the sales department
- Preparation of products
- Delivery and recovery of equipment
Technical assistance (workshop or on customer site)
- Preventive maintenance on site
- Replacement of consumables
- Reconditioning of used equipment
We offer you the opportunity to join a company of human size, in full growth, ideally located on the outskirts of Luxembourg City.
If you wish to join a dynamic team and if your profile corresponds to our expectations, do not hesitate to send us your application in complete confidentiality.
CK Office Technologies - H/F - FR/EN
Office Technician (Field Engineer - Software) M/F
CK Sport & Fitness - H/F - LU/DE/EN/FR