Type of position
Start of contract
Office Technician (Field Engineer - Software)
CK Group is a Luxembourg company founded in 1946. Since its creation, CK has been active in two fields of activity that have shaped the success of its founder: the professional office world and sports.
Through our brand CK | Office Technologies (150 employees) we offer the rental and sale of digital solutions for printing, scanning and global management of professional documents. We also offer a multitude of services that allow companies to fully concentrate on their core business.
Our brand CK | Sport&Fitness (50 employees) focuses on personal sports development in 4 fitness centers in Bertrange, Esch/Alzette, Junglinster and Mersch as well as in our Sportcenter complex in Kockelscheuer.
In order to support the development of our activities, we are looking for :
(Field Engineer – Software) M/F
CDI – Full time – Luxembourg
The Office Automation Technician (Field Engineer – Software) is responsible for the installation of printing systems (photocopiers, printers, faxes and multifunctional platforms) and the integration of solutions (accounting and digitization)
- Training as an IT technician (Bac+2)
- 5 years experience in the field
- Computer knowledge (server, Windows, networks, mail, Ldap, AD, security, …)
- Knowledge of protocols (SMB, FTP, Cloud, smtp, snmp, …)
- Experience in installing products such as Papercut, Autostore, Mfile, …
- Autonomous and neat work required
- License to drive at least class B
Installation of equipment and solutions at professional, institutional and private customers in relation with the sales department
- Start-ups, deliveries, installations and computer connections of various office equipment (Konica Minolta & HP brand photocopiers, printers, fax machines, etc.)
- Installation, training and support of management software (Papercut, Autostore, Mfiles, …)
- Connect the equipment in the network environment (driver, mail, folder, …)
- Training of users and IT
- Writing of associated procedures
- Evacuation of the waste of deliveries or old materials
Technical assistance on site or remotely
- Support of solutions
- Technical support level 2 and 3
We offer you the opportunity to join a human-sized company, in full growth, ideally located on the outskirts of Luxembourg City.
If you wish to join a dynamic team and if your profile corresponds to our expectations, do not hesitate to send us your application in complete confidentiality.
Submit your application
CK Sport & Fitness - H/F - LU/DE/EN/FR
QUADRILINGUAL RECEPTIONIST M/F
CK Office Technologies - H/F - FR