Male / Female
Type of position
Start of contract
IT Sales Technician
CK Group is a Luxembourg company founded in 1946. Since its creation, CK has been active in two areas that have shaped the success of its founder: the professional office world and sports.
Through our brand CK | Office Technologies (150 employees) we accompany our customers in their digital evolution, improve the working experience of their employees and make their organization more efficient.
Our brand CK | Sport&Fitness (50 employees) offers one of the largest indoor sports complexes in the country with a multitude of fields and 4 fitness centers.
IT Sales Technician (M/F) Luxembourg
CDI, Full time / Availability : ASAP
As an IT Technico-Commercial, you will be responsible for pre-sales support in the IT field. You will also be responsible for auditing and advising customers, helping to draft commercial offers, as well as monitoring technology.
Pre-sales support in the IT domain :
- Analyze, synthesize and clarify the customer’s needs and advise them on the most appropriate solution
- Work in collaboration with customers to define their needs
- Configure and present solutions in relation to customer requirements
- Be involved in sales and support the sales team
- Participate in internal and external trade shows, exhibitions, etc.
Assistance in the drafting of commercial offers:
- Preparing offers for sales representatives
- Control of the technical content of the offers
- Assist in the preparation of commercial offers (technological paragraph)
- Assist in the drafting of calls for tenders
Audit and advice to customers:
- Meet customers on site to determine their needs and objectives
- Clarify the customer’s system specifications, understand their work processes and the nature of their activities to define the appropriate tools
- Present and argue the technological solutions or business processes selected
- Choose indicators to monitor the mission
- Develop different proposals to address the identified problem and present them to the client
- Plan and collaborate in the implementation of the chosen solution
- Manage the communication with the customer on the technical part (exchanges, documentation, …)
- Respect the deadlines set
- Manage the follow-up of the project and the possible evolutions in relation with the after sales service
Technological watch :
- Analyze the market to follow the technological evolutions (hardware, software and service)
- Suggesting new markets
Education: Minimum 3 years of higher education in the field of information systems
Experience: A first successful experience as a technical sales representative in the IT field is required.
Languages: Fluency in French and English is imperative. Another language (Luxembourgish or German) is an asset.
- Knowledge of the products and services offered
- Ability to manage a project from its qualification to the transmission of information to the teams in charge of deployment
- Ability to understand (or master) the IT environment with which the proposed solution interacts
- Ability to configure, demonstrate and present the proposed products and services
- Good knowledge of Information and Communication Technologies (software, hardware, development tools, …)
- Mastery of computer tools
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Ability to deal with unexpected events
- Ability to take initiative and creativity
- Organization / Rigor / Reporting
- Ability to promote products and services to the sales team
- Good interpersonal skills
You will enter a structure with a friendly atmosphere and a work environment that takes into account the human aspects as essential to our development. You feel you are the ideal candidate?
Submit your application
CK Office Technologies - H/F - FR/EN
Inside Sales (M/F)
CK Sport & Fitness - H/F - LU/DE/EN/FR