Type of position
Start of contract
IT Project Manager
CK Group is a Luxembourg company founded in 1946. Since its creation, CK has been active in two areas that have shaped the success of its founder: the professional office world and sports.
Through our brand CK | Office Technologies (150 employees) we support our customers in their digital evolution, improve the working experience of their employees and make their organisation more efficient.
Our brand CK | Sport&Fitness (50 employees) offers one of the largest indoor sports complexes in the country with a multitude of fields and 4 fitness centres.
In order to strengthen our IT department, we are looking for a person who is motivated by excellence, passionate about innovation, curious, business-oriented and committed to providing quality services, for the position of :
IT Project Manager (M/F)
As a Client Project Manager, you will participate in the sales process and specify, organise and plan the implementation of client projects from the design phase to completion using resources defined within the project.
Your main activities will be :
- Define the scope and objectives of the project (functional requirements, specifications, risks, budget and resources…) in collaboration with the business teams
- Steering, monitoring and coordination of projects.
- Management of the relationship with the different departments of the company and the client
- Validation of deliverables with the client
- Regular follow-up of key clients
Carry out all aspects of the project
- The project leader works on projects outside the company and may have to manage several projects in parallel.
- He/she is involved from the start of the project by carrying out, if necessary, an analysis of the functional requirements and, depending on the complexity of the project, the drafting of a specification. It ensures that the project is carried out correctly at all stages.
- In order to meet the requirements of the clients and always come as close as possible to them, he must understand and appropriate the objectives, always in relation with the sales teams. It is also important that he/she understands the different businesses and sales areas of our company.
- In the case of complex projects requiring a high availability of resources and/or technical skills, the project leader, in agreement with his/her manager and the sales department, may call on external subcontractors in order to be able to complete the project within a reasonable timeframe.
Steering, monitoring and coordinating projects
- In coordination with the client, he/she manages the functional and technical scope of the project and monitors the planning, actions, costs and risks of the project in relation to the offer made and signed by the client.
- He/she ensures regular reporting of these in order to be able to alert in the event of major deviations or uncontrolled risks.
- In addition, he/she also ensures that the steering tools he/she has put in place are updated.
Managing the relationship with the company’s various departments
- The project leader will work in close collaboration with the company’s various departments in order to detect their needs as well as possible and to master the knowledge of their respective businesses.
- He/she will ensure good communication between them and will also ensure the impact of a change on the activity of the other departments.
Actively participate in tests and ensure follow-up
- He/she will actively participate in the acceptance tests of the various products sold by carrying out an initial series of tests himself/herself to validate that the functions developed correspond to the customers’ expectations and that they are functional.
- He/she will also plan with the customers the tests to be carried out by them or their departments and will ensure the necessary follow-up between the various parties involved.
- At the end of these tests, in collaboration with the sales team, they will validate the production launch.
Education : Higher education of the type Bac+4/5 in the field of IT or similar.
The project manager must have sufficient technical knowledge to be able to interact with the Pre-Sales Consultants and understand the different aspects of the project:
- Good knowledge of analysis techniques and methodologies such as Agile and/or Prince 2
- You have knowledge of IT development (PHP, Java, Angular, .Net, …)
- You have a good sense of responsibility, you are customer and result oriented.
- Ability to take on more complex projects
- Methodical and organised, you are capable of determining priorities and coordinating the various parties involved in projects.
- You have the necessary distance to lead the various project monitoring meetings
Behavioural skills :
- Customer and results orientation
- Good communication skills
- Good writing skills for drafting specifications and carrying out the various projects
- Negotiation skills/conviction skills
- Critical thinking
Language skills: Fluency in French and English is essential.
You will be joining a structure with a friendly atmosphere and a working environment that takes into account the human aspects as being essential to our development. Do you feel you are the ideal candidate?
Submit your application
CK Group - H/F - FR/EN
Financial Analyst (M/F)
CK Sport & Fitness - H/F - LU/DE/EN/FR