Type of position
Start of contract
Chef de Projet
CK Group is a Luxembourg company founded in 1946. Since its creation, CK has been active in two areas that have shaped the success of its founder: the professional office world and sports.
Through our brand CK | Office Technologies (150 employees) we offer the rental and sale of digital solutions for printing, scanning and the global management of your professional documents. We also offer a wide range of services to help you focus on your core business.
Our brand CK | Sport&Fitness (50 employees) supports you in your personal sports development. You can find us in one of our 4 fitness centres in Bertrange, Esch/Alzette, Junglinster and Mersch as well as in our Sportcenter complex in Kockelscheuer.
In order to continue our development, we are seeking for immediate entry :
IT PROJET MANAGER M/F Luxembourg
Job description :
As an IT Project Manager you will specify, organise and plan the implementation of migration, deployment and enhancement projects for all applications used by the company from the design phase through to completion using internal and/or external resources. Your main activities will be :
- Define the scope and objectives of the project (functional requirements, specifications, risks, budget and resources…
- Steering, monitoring and coordination of projects.
- Management of the relationship with the different departments of the company
- Active participation in and monitoring of tests.
- Training and change management of users.
- Development and corrective maintenance of tools
The candidate will have to be particularly rigorous, know how to communicate and work in a team, and be able to analyse and summarise. He/she must have the following skills :
- You have a master’s degree in computer science or similar
- Minimum 3 years experience in IT project management
- You have a good knowledge of analysis techniques and methodologies such as Agile and Prince 2.
- Knowledge in IT development (PHP, Java, Angular, .Net, …)
- You have a good sense of responsibility and are customer and result oriented.
- Methodical and organised, you are able to determine priorities
You will join a structure with a friendly atmosphere and a working environment that takes into account the human aspects as being essential to our development. Do you feel you are the ideal candidate and would like to apply?
Submit your application
CK Office Technologies - H/F - FR/EN
Junior/Senior Archivist (M/F) Luxembourg
CK Group - H/F - FR/EN