Male / Female
Type of position
Start of contract
Junior ou Senior
CK Group is a Luxembourg company founded in 1946. Since its creation, CK has been active in two fields of activity that have shaped the success of its founder: the professional office world and sports.
Through our brand CK | Office Technologies (150 employees) we offer the rental and sale of digital solutions for printing, scanning and the global management of your professional documents. We also offer a multitude of services to support you so that you can fully concentrate on your core business.
Our brand CK | Sport&Fitness (50 employees) accompanies you in your personal development in sports. You can find us in one of our 4 fitness centers in Bertrange, Esch/Alzette, Junglinster and Mersch as well as in our Sportcenter complex in Kockelscheuer.
In order to continue our development, we are looking for for immediate entry :
Junior/Senior Archivist M/F Luxembourg
In order to strengthen our team we are looking for 1 Junior/Senior Archivist – CDI
The missions will be carried out on customer site. Placed under the direct authority of the project manager, as well as under the control of the designated representatives of the national institution in which the work takes place, you will be a member of a team of archivists in charge of establishing sorting tables for public administrations and ministries.
- The candidate must have proven practical knowledge in the field of records management and in particular in the development, participation or updating of sorting tables.
- Knowledge of ISAD/G and ISAAR standards.
- Good knowledge of computer tools.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Rigorous, dynamic and able to take initiative.
- Respect for confidentiality.
- Fluency in French is imperative.
You will have to carry out the following tasks:
- Analysis of the historical, regulatory and legal context.
- Analysis of the missions and business processes of the different organizations involved in the project.
- Conducting interviews to identify precisely the documents and data produced and received and the document flows resulting from the different activity processes of the organization.
- Evaluation of archives regardless of their media or application environments.
- Develop and write the sorting tables, from the preparatory version to the final version (under the supervision of the project manager).
- Development and drafting of the records and archives sorting table agreement (under the supervision of the project manager).
- Participation in steering committees and working meetings.
- Participation in weekly follow-up meetings with the clients for whom the missions are carried out.
- Analysis, proofreading and correction of deliverables prior to delivery to designated client representatives.
- Update deliverables following quality controls.
- Writing of activity reports and end-of-project reports.
University level studies in archival science, information management or records management.