Type of position
Start of contract
CK Group is a Luxembourg company founded in 1946. Since its creation, CK has been active in two fields of activity that have shaped the success of its founder: the professional office world and sports.
Through our brand CK | Office Technologies (150 employees) we offer the rental and sale of digital solutions for printing, scanning and the global management of your professional documents. We also offer a multitude of services to support you so that you can concentrate fully on your core business.
Our brand CK | Sport&Fitness (50 employees) accompanies you in your personal development in sports. You can find us in one of our 4 fitness centers in Bertrange, Esch/Alzette, Junglinster and Mersch as well as in our Sportcenter complex in Kockelscheuer.
In order to conItinue our development, we are looking for for immediate entry :
A Call Desk Operator (M/F)
Encoding & management of telephone calls for all CK departments
Daily management of the after sales service:
- Management of phone calls
- Management of the technicians’ schedule (training, vacations, interventions …)
Administrative management :
- Encoding of intervention requests
- Encoding of the daily reports of the services
- Update of customer database and machine locations (contact person, floor ….)
- Creation of repair estimates
- Management and encoding of after-sales service emails
- Management and encoding of monitoring emails
- Management and encoding of specific customer mails
- Making appointments at the garage for technicians’ vehicles (revisions…)
- Management of after-sales service expense reports
- Administrative management of the destruction for the stamping machines
- Collaboration with other departments (delivery, reception, stock, invoicing, monitoring…)
- Support to other team members
Education: Bac + 2 degree in the field of secretarial / administrative
Qualities and Skills :
Very good management of stress and priorities
Very good communication skills
Geographical knowledge of Luxembourg
Confidentiality and discretion
Mastery of computer and office automation tools (Business Central, Pack Office 365, Outlook)
Languages: Luxembourgish, French and English. German will be considered an asset.
Profiles that do not meet the language requirements will not be considered.
You will enter a structure, with a friendly atmosphere and a working environment that takes into account the human aspects as essential to our development. We offer a permanent contract, opportunities for personal development and a salary corresponding to your acquired skills. Do you feel you are the ideal candidate?
Submit your application
CK Group - H/F - FR/EN
Head of IT (H/F)
CK Group - H/F - FR/EN/LU